LONG STORY SHORT
I am the first strength and conditioning coach dedicated to strength training for Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
My goal is crystal clear: reduce injuries and improve results.
After getting a degree in Sports Science, I coached a variety of athletes in many different sports.
When I moved to Finland, I was shocked by the situation of A.G.G: The gymnasts were constantly suffering injuries and unable to improve their performance.
Many of the girls end up quitting the sports after being frustrated and physically hurt.
Once I had the chance to apply basic strength training principles, I saw incredible results in jumping power and postural control.
All this while reducing the number of injuries significantly! All this while reducing the number of injuries significantly!
Now, I am on a mission to make A.G.G a more competitive and safer sport, and I want you and your team to have stronger, healthier gymnasts.
- Degree in Sports and Exercise Science at Ramon Lull-Blanquerna University, Barcelona, Spain (2014).
- Certified in training and sports nutrition for high-performance, University of Barcelona, Spain (2012).
- Certified in Sports Injury Rehab, University of Barcelona, Spain (2011).
- Certified in Advanced Sports Nutrition, University of Barcelona, Spain (2011).
- Wide experience in strength and conditioning coaching for gymnastics, football, and basketball.